Peter Pauper Press
Peter Pauper Press Premium Drawing Pad - 9x12
Specifically designed for finished artwork, this Premium Drawing Pad features ultra-heavyweight paper with fine, even tooth. Ideal for dry media, including charcoal, graphite, Conte crayon, colored pencil, and chalk pastel. May also be used for light watercolor and inkwash. Sturdy board backing and coated cover protect your drawings. Micro-perforation allows for easy page removal.
- Professional-quality drawing pad for finished works.
- Pages measure 9 inches by 12 inches.
- Thick 90 lb/160 gsm acid-free paper.
- 24 sheets.
- Fine paper texture resists graphite smudging.
- Wire-o binding.
- Ideal for dry media; can also accept light wash.
- Thick backing board keeps pad flat for on-the-go drawing.